E-mail: [email protected]
Our success is completely dependent on the dedication and talent of the men and women who make up our firm.
As opportunities arise, we seek to attract and retain the most qualified structural engineers in the industry. In order to be considered for employment as a LERA structural engineer, you must have a Master's degree in civil/structural engineering or an equivalent five-year degree.
We also employ a significant number of engineering drafters. Drafters should have a degree in architecture or drafting, and should be well versed in AutoCAD and Revit.
Headquartered in New York, LERA also operates offices in Mumbai, Shanghai and Hong Kong. If you wish to apply for a position as an engineer or drafter, please e-mail your résumé, transcripts and a cover letter to: [email protected]
LERA is an equal opportunity employer.
Open positions will be posted here when available.
Structural Design Engineer
We are seeking talented structural engineers at all levels of work experience to take part in the structural design of exciting national and international projects in our New York City office.
· Design structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry, wood and glass structures
· Analyze gravity and lateral load resisting systems
· Design and detail structural elements
· Create drawings and communicate with Drafting and BIM Department
· Coordinate drawings with other disciplines (Architects, MEP Engineers, etc.)
· Respond to RFI’s and review shop drawings
· Visit construction sites
· Master’s degree or 5 year equivalent degree in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering
· Good intuition about the behavior of structures
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
· Strong organizational skills
· Effective written and verbal communication abilities
LERA offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a 401K profit sharing plan, paid vacation and sick leave. LERA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF or word format to [email protected]